Animals are always a big attraction for amateur and professional photographers.
We do ask that you have permission to sell pictures taken at zoo's and other wildlife sanctuaries. With the help of the community, we can help everyone by getting the right information.
If anyone would like to contribute to the list, please send and email to: email@example.com with the name of the zoo, location (post code) as well as proof of the ability to sell your image for commercial gain. A short list of animals could also be helpful.
Keep in mind the following when taking pictures of wild animals in zoo's or animal sanctuaries.
- No fences, cages or anything that would hint that they are in a closed/confined space.
- Please take into account the nature of the picture and avoid flash photography if possible at zoo's and sanctuaries that allow it.
Current list that will allow commercial photography, and has the appropriate accreditation.
- Exmoor Zoo
- Paignton Zoo (location credit required)
- Living Coasts (location credit required)
- Newquay Zoo (location credit required)
- Plymouth Aquarium (not permitted to use their logo, brand identity, or name and no flash photography is allowed)
- Tropical Birdland, Desford, Leicestershire (They have a sign at the entrance that says it is OK to photograph for sale though they do ask for the location to be included in the description.
- Dartmoor Zoo (location credit required)
- Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens (location credit required, accreditation required, agrees that if picture is "magical" You would need to give them the picture which could be used on posters, guide book or advertising, CWPG would use it free of charge)
- Wingham Wildlife Park (location credit required)
- Twycross Zoo (They ask for location credit and ask for use of image for free for their own publicity)
- The Aspinall Foundation Howletts (location credit required)
- The Aspinall Foundation Port-Lympne (Location credit required)
- Battersea Zoo - London -- (Location credit required - allow Battersea zoo the right to use your images free of charge)
- Blackpool Zoo (Location credit required)
- Paradise Wildlife Park (Location credit required - Asks that some art work be donated when possible to help raise funds for conservation work)
Many thanks to Jay Lethbridge, Steev Stamford and Dave Godden who helped contribute to the list.
List updated as of May 4th 2016.
Please note: The Member is the owner of the image(s) uploaded to the site including the copyright therein and if there is any illegalities of the image
uploaded by the member this is the members responsibility and the member will
be liable. No liability or responsibility will transfer to photo4me.com and
photo4me.com will cooperate with all legal requests to the best of their